All About Dawn

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hospice Or Not? - Part II

I fed my dad today. In fact, I had to feed him for the past 2-3 weeks. Our daily challenge is to see how many spoonfuls I can get him to swallow. We set a goal of 20 spoonfuls today but only managed 14 of it. But I thought it was an achievement for both of us.

My husband is dearie today. He tried speaking words of life to my dad. Words that brought life to a person's spirit. I told dad that he would be well. I prayed that he would be alright.

By the way, I bought Teng Lee Jun's CDs. I was hoping that by playing her songs which belong to Dad's era, Dad would have more fighting spirit. When the music was played yesterday, I saw he slowly moved his fingers to the beat of some songs that could have evoked much feeling in him.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home